Review: MUA Lipstick - Shade 3

08:34:00


I have had this lipstick for quite a while now and had this in a draft since I started this blog, so I think it's about time I posted this review! Ha!

The price of this is amazing - £1! The colour I have is shade 5 and it's a pale pink colour with a hint of shimmer running through it. It's such a pretty colour!

In terms of staying power it isn't amazing and you do have to top it up throughout the day, but you expect everything for £1, can you?

The formula is really creamy and I find it quite moisturising on my lips.

I love MUA as a brand so expect more products by them to be featured on this blog soon! Overall, I think this is a great purchase for £1 - the formula is creamy, the colours gorgeous! It's a great buy!






You Might Also Like

0 comments