Review: MUA Undressed Palette

08:16:00

Hey Everyone!

Today I am reviewing the MUA Undressed Palette. This is supposed to be a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I don't have the Naked Palette so can't compare, but I really like this palette.

First of all the price is a measly £4 which is amazing value for 12 eyeshadows! So you really can't fault the price. The palette has a range of shades, ranging from a pale cream to a dark matte black.

I know I will get a lot of wear out of this palette as it has some really nice neutrals which is what I tend to go for. I was really impressed with the quality of these eyeshadows as they are quite pigmented, and are nice to apply. In terms of wear time they didn't last all day and did crease but I'm not too bothered about that seen as they were £4!

When you google images for the Naked Palette and the Undressed Palette you can see that MUA really did master pretty much all of the shades.

So overall, I'm really impressed with this palette, the quality, the price, I just really like this palette and think that it's definitely a good dupe for people (like me) who can't part with £20-£30 on a palette! Eeek, just thinking about that spending that amount of money on a palette makes me cringe! Haha, I'm very much a drugstore girl!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey,
    Nice blog.. Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC..!!!
    Keep in touch
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll follow you via bloglovin'!

      Delete