Confessions of a beauty blogger tag!

07:12:00

1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts?
Maybe 2-3? I have school and homework so sometimes its hard to write things.

2. Are you a spender or a saver?
Saver! I love having money!

3. When is it easiest for you to blog?
At the weekend.

4. What makes writing behind a computer easier?
Er... don't really understand this question.

5. Worst hair/makeup habits?
I always twirl my hair with my fingers and hardly ever use makeup brushes!

6. What is one quote you wish the world could live by?
'Be yourself and don't worry about what people think'
(Kinda just made that up)


7. How long do you spend getting ready every day?
About 1 hour, including breakfast, shower, teeth and everything.

8. What's your favourite video on YouTube?
There's so many I can't choose!

9. Who is the blogger that you read that deserves more followers than they have?

10. How long does it take to prep a post?
Maybe a day ish??

11. What are you currently wearing?
H&M pink top, internacionale jeans.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. omg..!!!! i am homoured.... :)
    thanks a lot... u made me sooooo happy... ur comment will push me to work even more hard... whaterver time and effort i put in blogging is paid of... thanks a lot...
    im following you on bloglovin and GFC,hope you follow back.
    please do keep in touch
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete