Beauty Blogger Tag/ Get to Know Me

07:56:00

Arghh, my first tag! Enjoy!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is very unusual, it's quite straight but then at the ends it has a curly kink, so it's neither. When I was around 3ish I had the curliest hair ever! To be honest I wouldn't mind having it back. My hair's really thin and fine as well so sometimes I sleep in plaits so add some body to it. 

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
My hair isn't dyed it's just got some really subtle blonde highlights to try and take out any greasiness (my hair gets so greasy - really nice fact there!)

 3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
With my hair I either straighten it or make it wavy but I usually clip my fringe back as it needs a trim, so it's getting on my nerves!
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I love painting my nails and have hundreds of bottles of nail varnish but I always do it myself, I like sitting down with the soaps on with my mum and we do our nails. I love it!

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
As I go to school, I tend to just wear a clear nail polish so I wear that until it comes off, but in summer or holidays I tend to change my nails every 3-4 days or until the chips look awful!

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Mainly in the summer as I get really cold feet so never want to take my slippers off to paint my toes in winter.

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
For school  about 3 mins, I put a bit of mascara on then any concealer where I need it. For weekends and outside of school about 10-15 mins.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Eyes if it's a school day, face if it isn't. 

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I'm a bit of both, I buy things when I need them but I also really enjoy buying it randomly. 

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never!

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Not a full face, I mainly put foundation on at the weekend but only a very light amount as I like to let my skin breathe and I'm quite lucky in the fact that I hardly ever get spots and when I do they are gone in about 2 days.

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
If it's a family due yes, if it's just lounging around with family then no and not when I'm home alone. 

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, quite easily.

14. How many high-end products do you have?
None! I hate spending money so high end expensive products are a no for me!

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
Usually when I'm getting dressed, if it's a special event then I plan ahead. But no I take the day as it comes.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
.Around every month.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up for school at around 7:00 - 7:15 and go to bed at around 9:00 - 9:30ish. At weekends I get up around 8:30-9:00ish and go to bed at 10:00-10:30ish.

18. How often or when do you workout?
I don't 'work out' I just exercise, in PE, or when the weather's warm I'll go outside and play catch with my dad or just do random stuff in the garden. I also walk home from school and do rounders so I get a fair amount of exercise. 

19. Left handed or right handed?
Left!
20. How tall are you?
No idea.

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I know quite a lot of Spanish, quite a bit of French, a little German and a little Italian. I love languages and would learn them all if I could.

22. How many pets do you have?
None at the moment.

23. How often are you on Blogger?
At the weekend I take pictures and write blog posts, about 2 days a week or after school if I have no homework.

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes, I'm very nosy! Aha! 

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I have a mental list but not a physical list.

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I asked my mum - she's really creative!

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
My iPhone or Panasonic DMC-TZ18.

28. How often do you clean your house?
I help out but don't clean it top to bottom.

29. What's your favorite color?
Blue.

30. Do you swear?
Occasionally - usually if I hurt myself or if I'm annoyed, but I tend to mutter it or say it in my head. 

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Possibly science, english, maths and spanish revision! I hate tests! :(


So a very long post today - hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you all soon!
Byeeee!

You Might Also Like

0 comments