Oh My, Haul #1

04:56:00

Hey Everyone!

So today I have a haul post for you all! Hauls are one of my favourites to watch and read. So here we go, be prepared for a picture heavy post.

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Mist (£3.50 in the 40% sale). 
Boots Refreshing Gentle Toner (£1.35)

MUA: Bright Coral (£1), Sinful Colours Innocent and Vacation Time (£1.99)

Superdrug 'Flirty' Body Spray (66p)

Thickening Shampoo (Reduced to £1! Bargain)

Actually found a coke with my name on!

Maybelline Colour Show Nail Varnish in 'Rain Forest Canopy' (£2.99)

Claire's Bracelets, come in packs of 5 (£5 per pack)

(L-R) Mantalan Dress (£5), New Look Top (£4) and Tesco Dress (£8)

(L-R) New Look Top (£5), Primark Top (£3.50), H&M Shorts (£7.99)
MUA Mascara (£2), MUA Blush (£1), MUA Power Pouts (£3 each)

So that was my haul, a selection of beauty and fashion. Apologies that you can see my legs on the clothing pictures but oh well. Just to let you know, this wasn't one big splurge, this stuff has been collecting up for quite a while now! Hope you like all the things I got - let me know if you want me to review anything.

Bye Guys,
Tash
xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments