NOTD - Coral and Blue

07:22:00
















Hey Guys,

Again, apologies for the shoddy photography but I will get better - promise! Anyway, I have been loving this nail polish for a while now and thought that it was about time that I showed you all it. I'm wearing Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry and Salon Professional Colours in Danger. I have a small chip on my second finger but I'm not really bothered about that, seen as I wore this nail polish for a grand total of 5 days!! That's right, these photo's were taken 5 days after my first application! Pretty impressive, huh?

I've been loving corals and blues together at the moment and decided to try out an accent nail with the coral. Do you like it?

I've been loving this colour combo together and think it's great for springtime. What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

Bye Guys,
Tash
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments