Review of the Miss Sporty Multi-Action Incrediball Mascara

07:59:00


I bought this mascara because my last one had started to dry up so I ventured out into Boots (with my mum) and into the Miss Sporty section. I love pretty much all their products and I love how their products are designed for young teenage skin! So it's perfect for me!

This mascara was currently on offer reduced from £3.99 to £1.99 so I thought I'd give it a go! It didn't disappoint. The brush is straight to start off with then it has a ball on the end (does that sound wrong)? Anyway, this design means that it reaches every lash and any lash that's untouched can be coated with the ball. This is a really handy feature and one that I think is really good.

The price is great, it gave my lashes plenty of volume and definition without clumping! Great, I am going to really enjoy finishing this off!




Sorry for really bad photography! The light was not on my side! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments